How to hide or display cells with zero value in a worksheet in Excel?
When we need to display zero value in Excel, how can we get it done? This article focuses on the solutions to hide or display cells with zero value in a worksheet in Excel.
- Hide or display cells with zero value in Excel;
- Hide or display cells with zero value with Kutools for Excel by one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can set to hide or display the cells with zero value for specified worksheet according to the following steps:
In Excel 2007:
Step 1: Click Office button > Excel Options > Advanced, and go to the Display options for this worksheet to specify which worksheet you want to hide or display the cells with zero value.
Step 2: Show a zero in cells that have zero value option is checked by default setting in Excel, if you want to hide the cells with zero value in specified worksheet, please uncheck this option. See screenshot:
In Excel 2010/2013:
Step 1: Click File > Options > Advanced
Step 2: Select the Zero values check box to display zero (0) values in cells; or clear the check box to display zero values as blank cells. See screenshot:
The third party add-in Kutools for Excel can help hide or display zero value on a worksheet with one click. With the Toggle Setting utility of Kutools for Excel, it is so fast and flexible to hide/display cells with zero value.
After installing Kutools for Excel, apply View Options according to these steps:
Step 1. Click Kutools >Show / Hide > View Options. See screenshot:
Step 2. After clicking View Options, a popup dialog will be displayed, and check Zero values in under the Window options, and then click Ok. See screenshot:
1. If you want to hide zero values just uncheck Zero values and click Ok.
2. You can toggle other setting in the dialog box, such as show/hide vertical scrollbar, grid lines, sheet tabs and so on. With the View Options tool, you can save much time in searching for each of the objects.
3. If you want to show zero values in the whole workbook, you can click Apply to all sheets in the dialog.