How to hide or display cells with zero value in a worksheet in Excel?
When we need to display zero value in Excel, how can we get it done? This article focuses on the solutions to hide or display cells with zero value in a worksheet in Excel.
- Hide or display cells with zero value in Excel;
- Hide or display cells with zero value with Kutools for Excel by one click.
You can set to hide or display the cells with zero value for specified worksheet according to the following steps:
In Excel 2007:
Step 1: Click Office button > Excel Options > Advanced, and go to the Display options for this worksheet to specify which worksheet you want to hide or display the cells with zero value.
Step 2: Show a zero in cells that have zero value option is checked by default setting in Excel, if you want to hide the cells with zero value in specified worksheet, please uncheck this option. See screenshot:
In Excel 2010/2013:
Step 1: Click File > Options > Advanced
Step 2: Select the Zero values check box to display zero (0) values in cells; or clear the check box to display zero values as blank cells. See screenshot:
The third party add-in Kutools for Excel can help hide or display zero value on a worksheet with one click. With the Toggle Setting utility of Kutools for Excel, it is so fast and flexible to hide/display cells with zero value.
After installing Kutools for Excel, apply View Options according to these steps:
Step 1. Click Kutools >Show / Hide > View Options. See screenshot:
Step 2. After clicking View Options, a popup dialog will be displayed, and check Zero values in under the Window options, and then click Ok. See screenshot:
1. If you want to hide zero values just uncheck Zero values and click Ok.
2. You can toggle other setting in the dialog box, such as show/hide vertical scrollbar, grid lines, sheet tabs and so on. With the View Options tool, you can save much time in searching for each of the objects.
3. If you want to show zero values in the whole workbook, you can click Apply to all sheets in the dialog.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!