How to hide or display cells with zero value in selected ranges in Excel
You may get the way to hide or display cells with zero value in the entire worksheet, but if you want to hide or display the cells with zero range in the selected range, how can you do? This tutorial will introduce the way to hide cells with zero values in a selection range
Step 1: Select the range you want to hide cells with zero (0) value.
Step 2:On the Home tab, click Format in the Cells group, and select Format Cells option. See screenshot:
Step 3: Click Number tab and select Custom, then type 0;-0;;@ in the Type box. Click OK. See screenshot:
Note: If the value in one of these cells changes to a nonzero value, the format of the value will be similar to the general number format.
Step 1: Select the cells containing the zero (0) values you want to display.
Step 2: On the Home tab, click Format in the Cells group, and select Format Cells option.
Step 3: Click Number tab and select General in the list, click OK. See screenshot:
1. If you would like to hide or display cells with zero value in the entire worksheet, click to see more details…
2. If you want to hide rows with zero value, click to see more…
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!