How to hide or display cells with zero value in selected ranges in Excel
You may get the way to hide or display cells with zero value in the entire worksheet, but if you want to hide or display the cells with zero range in the selected range, how can you do? This tutorial will introduce the way to hide cells with zero values in a selection range
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Step 1: Select the range you want to hide cells with zero (0) value.
Step 2:On the Home tab, click Format in the Cells group, and select Format Cells option. See screenshot:
Step 3: Click Number tab and select Custom, then type 0;-0;;@ in the Type box. Click OK. See screenshot:
Note: If the value in one of these cells changes to a nonzero value, the format of the value will be similar to the general number format.
Step 1: Select the cells containing the zero (0) values you want to display.
Step 2: On the Home tab, click Format in the Cells group, and select Format Cells option.
Step 3: Click Number tab and select General in the list, click OK. See screenshot:
1. If you would like to hide or display cells with zero value in the entire worksheet, click to see more details…
2. If you want to hide rows with zero value, click to see more…