How to show Navigation Pane in Excel?
We can go through documents by headings, pages, or images with Navigation Pane in Microsoft Word easily. However, it seems hard to find out similar tool in Excel. Is there such a Navigation pane in Microsoft Excel, so that we can locate workbooks, worksheets, or names in Excel quickly? You should try the Navigation Pane tool of Kutools for Excel
Recommended Productivity ToolsOffice Tab: Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: 200 new features for Excel, make Excel much easy and powerful, increase productivity immediately.
The Navigation Pane tool will insert a navigation pane similar as that in Microsoft Word at the left by default. With it, you can navigate by workbooks, sheets, columns, and names of ranges. In additional, it will list all opened workbooks if you open more than one workbook together.
- Navigate to each opened workbooks quickly
- Navigate to each worksheets of all opened workbooks
- Navigate to each column of all opened workbooks
- Navigate to each named range of all opened workbooks
The navigation pane will display immediately after you click the Navigation Pane button in the View group under Kutools tab. See screenshot:
If the navigation pane has already been besides the worksheets, it will be hidden as soon as you click the Navigation Pane button again or click the close button on the right border of the pane. See screenshot:
1. You can close workbooks in navigation pane directly with clicking the close button behind them, if there is more than one opened workbook. It is not necessary to find out corresponding workbook windows from taskbar any more.
3. The navigation pane will update listed sheets, columns, names, and workbook automatically if you add, modify, or delete them.
4. You can switch between two worksheets in a workbook quickly by click
5．Resize the pane by dragging the right border of the pane to the size you like.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
200 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...