We can go through documents by headings, pages, or images with Navigation Pane in Microsoft Word easily. However, it seems hard to find out similar tool in Excel. Is there such a Navigation pane in Microsoft Excel, so that we can locate workbooks, worksheets, or names in Excel quickly? You should try the Navigation Pane tool of Kutools for Excel
The Navigation Pane tool will insert a navigation pane similar as that in Microsoft Word at the left by default. With it, you can navigate by workbooks, sheets, columns, and names of ranges. In additional, it will list all opened workbooks if you open more than one workbook together.
Navigate to each opened workbooks quickly
Navigate to each worksheets of all opened workbooks
Navigate to each column of all opened workbooks
Navigate to each named range of all opened workbooks
Switch worksheets with shortcuts in Excel
The navigation pane will display immediately after you click the Navigation Pane button in the View group under Kutools tab. See screenshot:
If the navigation pane has already been besides the worksheets, it will be hidden as soon as you click the Navigation Pane button again or click the close button on the right border of the pane. See screenshot:
Navigation Pane will help you work conveniently
1. You can close workbooks in navigation pane directly with clicking the close button behind them, if there is more than one opened workbook. It is not necessary to find out corresponding workbook windows from taskbar any more.
3. The navigation pane will update listed sheets, columns, names, and workbook automatically if you add, modify, or delete them.
4. You can switch between two worksheets in a workbook quickly by click
5．Resize the pane by dragging the right border of the pane to the size you like.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
1) list of all data validations with conditions / formulas and access to editing.
2) list of all diagrams with links to data series and category names.
3) list of all pivot tables and data links, cashe size info and clear tools
4) list of all queries of Power Query (get&transform in 2016) and futures to manage it, like export to external xml file / import from external xml or another excel