How to Navigate Between Windows in Excel Workbooks?
It is so hard to work with multiple Excel workbooks simultaneously, for the process of repetitive scrolling and clicking to locate a specific window is frustrating. If you are puzzled with such troubles, the utility Navigation Pane in Kutools for Excel is a better choice to help navigate between multiple workbooks easily.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Navigation > Books and Sheets. See screenshot:
The Navigation Pane tool not only lists all the workbooks in a built-in pane, but also let you quickly switch between all of them efficiently.
Actually, you can click either workbook’s name in the pane to jump to the corresponding window. For example, as the following figure shows, I have opened 14 workbooks at a time. With the Navigation Pane tool, all the workbooks are listed in the built-in pane. No need to worry about working with several workbooks now, because the more worksheets (columns) you work with, the faster the process can be when using Navigation Pane.
In addition, besides workbooks, the Navigation Pane can also list all the worksheets, columns and range names in the same pane and make it easy to switch between all of them.
- List all worksheets in one workbook
- Show navigation pane
- Navigate between cells
- List named ranges
- List column header names