How to quickly print hidden worksheets in Excel?
If you have a workbook which contains hundreds of worksheets, some visible and other hidden, and now you only want to print the hidden worksheets. Because Excel can’t print the hidden sheets by default, I will introduce you a simple VBA code to print the hidden worksheets. Please do as follows:
1. Click Developer > Visual Basic, There will be a new window displayed. Then click Insert > Module, then input the following codes in the module:
VBA: print hidden worksheets in Excel
Dim wSheet As Worksheet
Dim CurStat As Variant
For Each wSheet In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
If Not wSheet.Visible Then
CurStat = wSheet.Visible
wSheet.Visible = xlSheetVisible
wSheet.Visible = CurStat
2. And then click button to run the code, and all of the hidden worksheets will be printed out.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
- More than
300 powerful advanced features, designed for
1500 work scenarios, increasing productivity by
70%, give you more time to take care of family and enjoy life.
- No longer need memorizing formulas and VBA codes, give your brain a rest from now on.
- Become an Excel expert in 3 minutes, Complicated and repeated operations can be done in seconds,
- Reduce thousands of keyboard & mouse operations every day, say goodbye to occupational diseases now.
- 110,000 highly effective people and 300+ world-renowned companies' choice.
- 60-day full features free trial. 60-day money back guarantees. 2 years of free upgrade and support.
- Office Tab is designed for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Other Office Applications: Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by
50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!