How to add senders address to blocked senders list in Outlook?
Maybe you always receive lots of advertisement or junk emails from someone you don’t even know, and you feel annoying to receive them again and again, meanwhile, delete them is a time-consuming task. In this situation, you can add these senders to the blocked list, and when you receive their emails next time, the messages will be moved to the Junk email folder automatically. And how could you add senders address to blocked list to filter these emails?
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
With this Block Sender function, you can quickly block all emails from the selected email address.
1. Select the email that you want to add its sender to blocked senders list from the Inbox folder.
2. Click Home > Junk > Block Sender, see screenshot:
3. And then a prompt box will appear to remind you that the selected email address has been added to the Blocked Senders List, and click OK to finish it.
When you receive this sender’s emails next time, they will be regarded as junk emails. Using this way, you can add one sender at a time, if you want to block multiple senders address, you need to repeat the above steps.
If you want to manually add the email addresses to the Blocked Senders list, the Junk E-mail Options function can help you. Please do as follows:
1. Click Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click Blocked Senders tab, and then click Add button, in the popped out Add address or domain box, type the email address into the text box that you want to block, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK, the entered sender address will be added to the Blocked Senders List. You can click Add button to continue adding other email addresses.
4. After adding the sender addresses that you want to block, click OK to close the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
With this Kutools for Outlook’s Block Senders utility, you can add multiple senders address to the blocked list at a time.
If you have installed Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Hold Ctrl key to select the messages which you want to block these email senders.
2. Click Kutools > Junk Email Filter > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this function.
3. Then go on clicking Block Senders from the Junk Email Filter drop down list, see screenshot:
4. And a prompt box will pop out to remind you the selected email addresses have been successfully added to the blocked senders list.
5. Now click OK button to close the dialog box.
You can go to the Junk Email Filter Manager to see the rule you created. In the dialog box, you can edit, delete, export or import the rule. See screenshots:
And the messages which are from these selected email addresses will be filtered to the Junk emails folder automatically when you receive them next time.
If you want to know more about this feature, click Block Senders feature.
- How to add email addresses to safe senders list in Outlook?
- How to add sender domain to blocked senders list in Outlook?
- How to add sender domain to safe senders list in Outlook?
- How to block emails based on specific subject in Outlook?
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.