How to add sender domain to safe senders list in Outlook?
Sometimes, you need to add some important sender domains into your safe senders list in your Outlook, so that you can ensure the emails from these domains are never regarded as junk emails. Today, I can introduce you some methods to add domain to safe senders list.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
With this small handy function, you can quickly add the selected email sender domain to the safe senders list.
1. Select a message that you want to never block its sender domain.
2. Then click Home > Junk > Never Block Sender’s Domain, see screenshot:
3. And a prompt box will appear to tell you the sender’s domain of the selected message has been added to your safe senders list.
4. Click OK to close the prompt box, and the emails will never be blocked if their domains are added to the safe senders list.
If you need to add multiple sender’s domains to the whitelist, you can repeat above steps to add them one by one.
If you know the sender domains that you want to add to whitelist, you can type them one by one into the safe sender list.
1. Go to Home > Junk > Junk E-mail Options, see screenshot:
2. In the Junk E-mail Options dialog box, click Safe Senders tab, and then click Add button, in the popped out Add address or domain box, enter the sender domain to the text box that you want to never block, see screenshot:
3. And then click OK, the entered sender domain will be added into the Safe Senders List. You can click Add button to add other domains as you need.
4. After finish adding all the sender domains that you want to never block, click OK to close the Junk E-mail Options dialog box.
And the emails from these specific sender domains will never be filtered to junk email folder.
With Kutools for Outlook, you can quickly add multiple selected sender domains to the safe senders list at once.
If you have installed Kutools for Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Click Kutools > Junk Email Filter > Enable Junk Email Filter to activate this function, see screenshot:
2. Hold Ctrl key and select the emails that you want to add the sender domains to the whitelist.
3. Then click Never Block Sender Domains under Junk Email Filter, and a prompt box pops out to remind you that the selected emails sender domain are added to the safe senders list. See screenshots:
4. Click OK to close the prompt box, and then you can go to the Junk Email Filter Manger to preview the rule, in the dialog box, you can edit, delete, export or import the rule. See screenshots:
After adding the sender domains to the safe senders list, the rule will be applied to the incoming emails.
- How to add sender domain to blocked senders list in Outlook?
- How to add email addresses to safe senders list in Outlook?
- How to add senders address to blocked senders list in Outlook?
- How to block emails based on specific subject in Outlook?
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365