How to hide all day events from a calendar in Outlook?
Normally all kinds of appointments, meetings, and events display in a calendar regularly in Outlook. Sometimes, you may find a way to hide all day events in special cases, for the sake of easily viewing or searching, etc. In this article I will show you an easy guidance to hide all day events from a specified calendar in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
The following guidance will walk you through hiding all day events from a specified calendar with the Filter feature in Microsoft Outlook easily.
Step 1: Shift the Calendar view, and open the specified calendar that you will hide all day events from.
Step 2: Click the View Settings button on the View tab.
In Outlook 2007, please click the View > Current View > Customize Current View.
Step 3: In the popping up Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog box, please click the Filter button.
Step 3: Now you get into the Filter dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > All Day Event;
(2) Click the Conditior box (or Condition box), and select the equals from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Value box, and select the No from the drop down list;
(4) Click the Add to List button;
(5) Click the OK button.
Step 4: Click the OK button in the Advanced View Settings: Calendar dialog box to apply the custom field.
Then all day events are hidden from the specified calendar at once.
Note: You can save the custom view with clicking the Change View > Save Current View as a New View on the View tab in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.