How to automatically reply only to a specific domain in Outlook?
This article is talking about creating a rule to automatically reply all incoming emails sent from specific domain in Outlook.
If you need to set a rule for automatically replying messages via Outlook, normally you have to compose a new message and save as an Outlook template, next set a rule which will filter messages based on special criteria and reply with the specific template, and then select exceptions if necessary. Hear quite tough to get it done? Actually Kutools for Outlook's Auto Reply utility can help you automatically reply messages easily.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
This method will guide you to create an email template and set a rule to reply all emails sent from specific email domains with the email template in Outlook. Please do as follows:
1. Create a new email, fill its subject and compose messages. And then click File > Save As.
2. In the Save As dialog box, please type a name for the email in the File name box, select the Outlook Template (*.oft) from the Save as type drop down list, and click the Save button. See screenshot:
3. Close the email without saving.
4. Click Home > Rules > Manage Rules & Alerts. See screenshot:
5. In the opening Rules and Alerts dialog box, please click the New Rule button. See screenshot:
6. In the opening Rules Wizard, please select Apply rule on messages I receive option, and click the Next button.
7. In the second Rules Wizard, check the with specific words in the sender’s address option, and click the text of specific words. See screenshot:
8. In the Search Text dialog box, type the specified domain into the first box, click the Add button, and then click the OK button. (See screenshot below).
9. Click the Next button in the second Rules Wizard.
10. Now you get into the third Rules Wizard. Please check the reply using a specific template option, and click the text of a specific template. See screenshot:
11. Now in the Select a Reply Template dialog box, please select the User Templates in File System from the Look in drop down list, select the message template you saved in Step 2, and click the Open button. See screenshot:
12. Now Click the Next buttons twice to get into the last Rules Wizard. Please type a name for the new rule in the Step 1 box, check an option as you need in the Step 2 section, and click the Finish button. See screenshot:
13. Click the OK button in the Rules and Alerts dialog box.
So far you have created a rule for automatically replying all emails from the specified domain. Once incoming emails are sent from the specified domain, it will be replied with the preset email template automatically.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.