Wie geht das entsprechend mit gesendeten Mails?
How to search external emails (not from internal domain) in Outlook?
In Outlook daily working, it’s common to receive emails from your internal company and emails from external domains. In some cases, you may want to find out all external emails, or distinguish all external emails and internal ones in Outlook. But how? Try below workarounds:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you need to find out all external emails which are not from internal domain within POP email account in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. Shift to the Mail view, and open the specified mail folder where you want to search external emails.
2. Place the cursor into the Instant Search box, and then click Search > From.
And now the search criteria from:”Sender Name” has been inserted into the Instant Search box. See screenshot:
3. In the Instant Search box, please replace Sender Name with your internal domain, such as @extendoffice.com, and then add NOT before your internal domain.
Now the search criteria from:”Sender Name” is changed to from: NOT”@extendoffice.com”. See screenshot:
So far all external emails have been found and listed in the mail list already.
If you need to find out all external emails within Exchange account in Outlook, there seems no good ways to solve it. However, I will introduce a trick to distinguish external emails and internal emails in Exchange account’s mail folders.
1. Shift to the Mail view, open the specified mail folder of Exchange account you will distinguish external emails and internal ones, and then click View > View Settings.
2. In the opening Advanced View Settings dialog box, please click the Conditional Formatting button.
3. Now you get into the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Add button, next type a name as you need into the Name box, and then click the Condition button. See screenshot:
4. In the new opening Filter dialog box, please type /O= into the From box on the Message tab, and then click the OK button.
5. And now you return to the Conditional Formatting dialog box, please click the Font button to open the Font dialog box, next customize the font formatting as you need in the Font dialog box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Click OK > OK to save settings and close dialog boxes.
And now in the specified mail folder, all emails with the customizing formatting are internal, while emails in normal font are external. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.