How to copy automatic/conditional formatting to other folder in Outlook?
For example I have added a conditional Formatting in Inbox folder to show all emails from a certain sender in big red font in the Mail List as below screenshot shown. But when I copy these special emails to others folders, the conditional formatting are lost. Therefore, how could I copy the conditional formatting to other folders in Outlook? I get a solution:
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Please follow below steps to copy the automatic/conditional formatting from one folder to other folders in Outlook.
1. In the Mail view, open the mail folder containing the conditional formatting in the Navigation Pane.
2. Click View > Change View > Apply Current View to Other Mail Folders. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Apply View dialog box, please check the destination folders you will copy the conditional formatting to, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Note: It’s optional to check the Apply view to subfolders option as you need.
So far the conditional formatting has been copied from the currently selected folder, and pasted into folders you checked in above Step 3.
Note: This method will not only copy the conditional formatting, but also other view settings, such as columns, sorting criteria, filter criteria, etc.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.