How to print an email with small/big font size in Outlook?
Let’s say you need to print an email in Outlook, however the font in the email is too small or too big. How could you change the font to proper size? There are two parts you need to adjust:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2010-2019 and 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
The first part will guide you to change the font size of both message header and username when printing the email in Outlook.
1. Select the email whose message header and username you will print with small/big font size, and click File > Print.
2. Now please specify a printer, select Memo Style in the Settings section, and click the Print Options button. See screenshot:
3. Now the Print dialog box comes out. Please click the Page Setup button. See screenshot:
4. Now you get into the Page Setup: Memo Style dialog box, please go to the Format tab, and then:
(1) In the Fonts section, click the Font button besides the Title box, next in the Font dialog box specify a proper font size and click the OK button;
(2) In the Fonts section, click the Font button besides the Fields box, next in the Font dialog box specify a proper font size and click the OK button;
(3) Click the OK button in the Page Setup: Memo Style dialog box.
5. Now you return to the Print dialog box, you can click the Print button to print the email directly; or click the Preview button to preview the email firstly, and then click the Print button.
Note: The specified font size for both username and message header will be saved and applied to other emails automatically when printing in future.
Above part can only change the font size of fields in message header and the username when printing emails in Outlook. For changing the font size of message body, please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, double click to open the email whose message body you want to print with small/big font size.
2. Now the email is opening in Message window. Please click Message > Actions > Edit Message. See screenshot:
3. Now place the cursor in the message body, and then select all message body with pressing the Ctrl + A keys.
4. Go to the Format Text tab, and click the Increase Font Size button or Decrease Font Size button to adjust the font size of selected message body. See screenshot:
5. Click File > Print to print the currently opening email. After printing, please close the Message window without saving.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.