How to add business card to emails in Outlook?
As you know, outlook items can be attached in Outlook emails. Have you ever thought of attaching a specified business card in emails? This article will introduce two solutions for you:
To add a business card in one email in Outlook, you can easily do it manually in Outlook as follows:
1. In the new, replying, or forwarding email, please click Insert > Business Card > Other Business Cards. See screenshot:
2. In the opening Insert Business Card dialog box, please specify the contact folder from the Look in drop down list, select the specified business card in the below list box, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
Now the specified business card is inserted in the message body, and added as attachment in the Attached bar as well. See screenshot:
To automatically add a business card into all emails in Outlook, you can create a signature with the business card, and then assign the signature to all emails. Please do as follows:
1. In the Mail view, click Home > New Email to create a new email.
2. In the new Message window, please click Insert > Signature > Signatures to open the Signatures and Stationery dialog box. See screenshot:
3. In the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, click the New button to open the New Signature dialog box, type a name for the new signature, and click the OK button. See screenshot:
4. Go ahead to click the Business Card button in the Edit signature section. See screenshot:
5. In the popping out Insert Business Card dialog box, please (1) select the contact folder containing the specified business card from the Look in drop down list, (2) select the specified business card in below list box, and (3) click the OK button. See screenshot:
6. Now you return to the Signatures and Stationery dialog box, please keep selecting the new signature in the Select signature to edit section, and:
(1) Specify the email account that you want to automatically add the specified business card to every email from the E-mail account drop down list.
(2) Choose the new created signature from both New messages and Replies/forwards drop down lists separately.
(3) Click the OK button to save changes.
From now on, the specified business card will be inserted into the message body and added as attachment simultaneously in all new, replying, and forwarding emails automatically within the specified email account.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.