How to open (Google) calendar from Internet/hyperlink in Outlook?
Let’s say you have been adding your working schedule and planning in Google calendar online before. But now you begin to work with Outlook, and you want to immigrate the Google calendar to your Outlook, how could quickly achieve it? Below solution will ease your work.
This method will guide you to copy your Google Calendar’s CAL address from Internet firstly, and then open the Google Calendar in your Outlook with the CAL address.
1. Login your Google account firstly, and then select Calendar from the Google Apps drop down list. See screenshot:
2. Now the online Google Calendar is opening. In the left bar, click the arrow button besides My calendars and select Settings from the drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Click to open the specified calendar in the Calendar section. See screenshot:
4. Now the settings page of specified calendar is displaying. Please click behind the Private Address, and then copy the private ICAL address in the popping out Private Address dialog box. See screenshot:
5. Launcher your Outlook, go to the Calendar view, and then click Home > Open Calendar > From Internet. See screenshot:
6. In the opening New Internet Calendar Subscription dialog box, paste the ICAL address of your Google Calendar, and click the OK button.
7. In the popping out Microsoft Outlook dialog box, please click the Yes button to go ahead. See screenshot:
So far, your Google calendar has been opened in the Outlook Calendar.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.