How to change the percentage completed of tasks in Outlook?
In general, we can mark a task status as Not Stared, In Process, Waiting on someone else, Completes, etc. in Outlook. For more details, you can specify the percentage completes for a task, such as 30% completed. Thus, how could you change the percentage completed of tasks? There are two solutions:
For changing only one task’s percentage completed in Outlook, please do as follows:
1. In the Tasks view, double click to open the specified task whose percentage completed you want to change.
2. Please change the percentage completed in the % Complete box. See screenshot:
3. Click the File > Save & Close button to save the change.
For changing multiple tasks’ percentage completed in Outlook, you can add the % Complete column in the specified task folder, and then change the percentage completed of tasks in the folder easily.
1. In the Tasks view, please open the specified task folder where you will change the percentage completed of tasks.
2. Change the task view with clicking View > Change View > Detailed. See screenshot:
3. Go ahead to click View > Add Columns. See screenshot:
4. In the Show Columns dialog box, please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Click to select % Complete in the Available columns list box;
(2) Click the Add button;
(3) Keep the new % Complete column selected in the Show these columns in this order list box, and then click Move Up or Move Down button to change the new column’s order;
(4) Click the OK button.
5. Now you return to the task folder, please type new percentages in cells of % Complete column to change corresponding tasks’ percentage completed one by one. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.