How to print an email in Outlook.com?
It’s easy to print emails in the Outlook desktop program, but how could you print an email in Outlook.com online? This article will introduce the solution for you.
To print an email in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in your Outlook.com online.
2. Select the specified email you will print, and then click the ellipsis above the message list > Print. See screenshot:
Note: When reading the specified email in the reading pane, you can also click the arrow besides Reply All, and then select Print from the drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Now in the popping out dialog box, please click the Print button. See screenshot:
4. At present the printer window opens. Please specify the printer, configure print settings, and then click the Print button at bottom. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.