How to print an email in Outlook.com?
It’s easy to print emails in the Outlook desktop program, but how could you print an email in Outlook.com online? This article will introduce the solution for you.
To print an email in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in your Outlook.com online.
2. Select the specified email you will print, and then click the ellipsis above the message list > Print. See screenshot:
Note: When reading the specified email in the reading pane, you can also click the arrow besides Reply All, and then select Print from the drop down list. See screenshot:
3. Now in the popping out dialog box, please click the Print button. See screenshot:
4. At present the printer window opens. Please specify the printer, configure print settings, and then click the Print button at bottom. See screenshot:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.