How to print calendar in Outlook.com?
In Outlook daily working, it’s common to print your agenda in calendar. But now, you need to print the calendar in the Outlook.com online, how do you deal with it? This article will introduce the detailed steps to solve it.
To print a calendar in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in the Outlook.com online, and shift to the calendar view by clicking at upper-right corner > Calendar. See screenshot:
2. Click to open the specified calendar you will print, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please (1) specify the calendar view you will print in, (2) specified the time scale you will print in both Print from and Print to boxes; and (3) uncheck the Print detailed agenda and calendar option. See screenshot:
Note: If you need to print the specified calendar with detailed agenda, please check the Print detailed agenda and calendar option. See screenshot:
4. Click the Print button at the upper-left corner of the popping out window.
5. In the Printer dialog box, please specify printer, print range, and then click the Print button.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.