How to print calendar in Outlook.com?
In Outlook daily working, it’s common to print your agenda in calendar. But now, you need to print the calendar in the Outlook.com online, how do you deal with it? This article will introduce the detailed steps to solve it.
To print a calendar in the Outlook.com online, please do as follows:
1. Log in the Outlook.com online, and shift to the calendar view by clicking at upper-right corner > Calendar. See screenshot:
2. Click to open the specified calendar you will print, and then click the Print button. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please (1) specify the calendar view you will print in, (2) specified the time scale you will print in both Print from and Print to boxes; and (3) uncheck the Print detailed agenda and calendar option. See screenshot:
Note: If you need to print the specified calendar with detailed agenda, please check the Print detailed agenda and calendar option. See screenshot:
4. Click the Print button at the upper-left corner of the popping out window.
5. In the Printer dialog box, please specify printer, print range, and then click the Print button.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.