How to create a contact group in Outlook.com?
In the Outlook desktop application, you may be familiar with contact groups to group multiple contacts. However, in Outlook.com online, you can’t find out the contact group any more, that’s because it is replaced with the contact list. Here, this article will guide you to create a contact list in the Outlook.com online.
Please follow below steps to create a contact list in the Outlook.com online.
1. Login the Outlook.com, go to the top right corner and shift to the people view with clicking > People. See screenshot:
2. In the people view, please click New > Contact list. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please:
(1) Type the contact list name in the List name box;
(2) In the Add members box, please type one email address, and press Enter key. (Tip: Please repeat this step to add multiple members.)
(3) Click the Save button at the upper-left corner.
So far, you have created a contacted list as below screenshot shown:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.