How to create a contact group in Outlook.com?
In the Outlook desktop application, you may be familiar with contact groups to group multiple contacts. However, in Outlook.com online, you can’t find out the contact group any more, that’s because it is replaced with the contact list. Here, this article will guide you to create a contact list in the Outlook.com online.
Please follow below steps to create a contact list in the Outlook.com online.
1. Login the Outlook.com, go to the top right corner and shift to the people view with clicking > People. See screenshot:
2. In the people view, please click New > Contact list. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please:
(1) Type the contact list name in the List name box;
(2) In the Add members box, please type one email address, and press Enter key. (Tip: Please repeat this step to add multiple members.)
(3) Click the Save button at the upper-left corner.
So far, you have created a contacted list as below screenshot shown:
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.