How to create a contact in Outlook.com?
This article will guide you to manually create a contact in the people view in the Outlookk.com online, and create a contact from an email in Outlook.com online as well.
This method will guide you to manually create a contact in the people view of Outlook.com online. Please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and shift to the people view with clicking > People. See screenshot:
2. In the people view, please click New > Contact. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please fill contact fields as you need, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now a contact is created in the Outlook.com online.
This method will guide you to create a contact from an email in the Outlook.com online. Please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and click to preview the specified email in the reading pane.
2. Please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Move mouse over the round shape before email address.
(2) In the popping out window, please click the (More Actions button) at bottom-right corner.
(3) Click the Add to contacts in the context menu.
3. Now a contact window with the specified sender’s information comes out. Please change the contact fields as you need, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far you have created a contact from a received email in the Outlook.com online.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.