How to create a contact in Outlook.com?
This article will guide you to manually create a contact in the people view in the Outlookk.com online, and create a contact from an email in Outlook.com online as well.
This method will guide you to manually create a contact in the people view of Outlook.com online. Please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and shift to the people view with clicking > People. See screenshot:
2. In the people view, please click New > Contact. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please fill contact fields as you need, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now a contact is created in the Outlook.com online.
This method will guide you to create a contact from an email in the Outlook.com online. Please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and click to preview the specified email in the reading pane.
2. Please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Move mouse over the round shape before email address.
(2) In the popping out window, please click the (More Actions button) at bottom-right corner.
(3) Click the Add to contacts in the context menu.
3. Now a contact window with the specified sender’s information comes out. Please change the contact fields as you need, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far you have created a contact from a received email in the Outlook.com online.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.