How to create a contact in Outlook.com?
This article will guide you to manually create a contact in the people view in the Outlookk.com online, and create a contact from an email in Outlook.com online as well.
This method will guide you to manually create a contact in the people view of Outlook.com online. Please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and shift to the people view with clicking > People. See screenshot:
2. In the people view, please click New > Contact. See screenshot:
3. In the popping out window, please fill contact fields as you need, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
Now a contact is created in the Outlook.com online.
This method will guide you to create a contact from an email in the Outlook.com online. Please do as follows:
1. Login the Outlook.com online, and click to preview the specified email in the reading pane.
2. Please do as below screenshot shown:
(1) Move mouse over the round shape before email address.
(2) In the popping out window, please click the (More Actions button) at bottom-right corner.
(3) Click the Add to contacts in the context menu.
3. Now a contact window with the specified sender’s information comes out. Please change the contact fields as you need, and then click the Save button. See screenshot:
So far you have created a contact from a received email in the Outlook.com online.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.