How to automatically trust people you email in Outlook?
The built-in Junk E-mail Filter in Outlook moves suspected spam to the Junk folder. However, sometimes the filter treats some good messages, or even the messages sent from the one you always emailed as spam. In this article, we will talk about how to never block people you email and automatically add them to the Safe Senders list, and the way to whitelist multiple senders who emailed you in Outlook at once.
Outlook enables you easily add recipients of your email messages to the Safe Senders list by configuring the Junk Email Options as follows:
1. In Mail view, on Home tab, in Delete group, click Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
2. On Safe Senders tab, tick the box next to Automatically add people I email to the Safe Senders List.
3. Click OK.
The method above helps you automatically whitelist people you email. However, there is no way to automatically whitelist people who emailed you. If so, the junk filter will be pointless since it never needs to work again. In this section, we will talk about a rather quicker way to batch add people who you trust and sent messages to you to the whitelist in Outlook with Kutools for Outlook. Please follow the instructions after you installed the add-in:
1. Select the messages that were sent by the addresses you never want to block.
2. Right click on any of the selected messages to open a drop-down menu, then click Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Senders.
3. A dialog pops up telling you the senders were added to the Never Block list. Click OK.
Note that the method above requires Kutools for Outlook to work properly. If you do not have the add-in installed in your computer, click here to download and install. Kutools for Outlook provides a 60-day free trial without feature limitation. If you don’t want to download and install add-ins, you can use the built-in junk tool of Outlook. However, you can only add one sender to the Safe Senders list a time with the built-in tool.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.