How to automatically trust people you email in Outlook?
The built-in Junk E-mail Filter in Outlook moves suspected spam to the Junk folder. However, sometimes the filter treats some good messages, or even the messages sent from the one you always emailed as spam. In this article, we will talk about how to never block people you email and automatically add them to the Safe Senders list, and the way to whitelist multiple senders who emailed you in Outlook at once.
Automatically whitelist people you email in Outlook
Outlook enables you easily add recipients of your email messages to the Safe Senders list by configuring the Junk Email Options as follows:
1. In Mail view, on Home tab, in Delete group, click Junk > Junk E-mail Options.
2. On Safe Senders tab, tick the box next to Automatically add people I email to the Safe Senders List.
3. Click OK.
Batch whitelist people who emailed you in Outlook
The method above helps you automatically whitelist people you email. However, there is no way to automatically whitelist people who emailed you. If so, the junk filter will be pointless since it never needs to work again. In this section, we will talk about a rather quicker way to batch add people who you trust and sent messages to you to the whitelist in Outlook with Kutools for Outlook. Please follow the instructions after you installed the add-in:
1. Select the messages that were sent by the addresses you never want to block.
2. Right click on any of the selected messages to open a drop-down menu, then click Junk (Kutools) > Never Block Senders.
3. A dialog pops up telling you the senders were added to the Never Block list. Click OK.
Note that the method above requires Kutools for Outlook to work properly. If you do not have the add-in installed in your computer, click here to download and install. Kutools for Outlook provides a 60-day free trial without feature limitation. If you don’t want to download and install add-ins, you can use the built-in junk tool of Outlook. However, you can only add one sender to the Safe Senders list a time with the built-in tool.
How To Automatically Filter And Block Emails By Sender Names In Outlook?
Recently I received a mass of advisement emails with different sender domains, subjects, and email content, except the same keyword in the senders’ display names. See screen shot below. It’s hard to filer and block these advisement emails with normal Junk E-mail methods. Luckily, I found a tricky way to filter and block these advisement emails by senders’ display names in Microsoft Outlook.
How To Automatically Trust All Emails From My Contacts In Outlook?
Normally, we add spam email addresses to blocked sender list to block spam emails, while add trustworthy email addresses to white list in Outlook. Generally speaking, contacts we created are trustworthy in Outlook. So how could you add all of your contacts to the white list in bulk? This article will show you a way to automatically trust all emails from your contacts in Outlook.
How To Filter/Show Only Contact Groups In Outlook?
Even we can easily find out all contact groups with sorting contacts by icon, some users may think of customize the contact folder’s view setting, and let only contact groups showing. In this article, I will introduce the way to filter or show only contact groups in a certain contact folder in Outlook.
How To Auto Filter Or Move Emails To A Folder Based On Sender In Outlook?
In Outlook, you may receive hundreds of emails from dozens of different senders every day. But for better organize the emails, you may want to filter or move the emails to a folder based on sender. Here I introduce the method to auto move emails to a folder based on sender.
Kutools for Outlook - Brings 100 Advanced Features to Outlook, and Make Work Much Easier!
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.