How to export/extract images from document in Word
If you have a document with images and you want to export all images from the document, can you quickly get it done? This tutorial will introduce several methods for you to achieve it.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Amazing! Use Efficient Tabs in Word (Office) like Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer!
This method is pretty simple and straightforward. You can get it done as follow steps:
1. Open the Word document with images in Microsoft Word, and click File > Save As. In the Save as type drop-down list box, select Web Page and click Save. See screenshot:
2. The file gets saved as a web page (.htm or .html) and the images in the document get placed in a folder named image file in the same location as the web page. See screenshot:
Exporting images by the above method is a little complex and it just can export the images from as web page. However, Kutools for Word's Export Images utility not only can export images, but also can export images as several types such as Bmp, Emf, Gif, Png and so on.
Step 1. Click Enterprise > Export/Import > Export Images. See screenshot:
Step 2. After applying the utility, the Export Images dialog popping up. Please select a folder to save the exported images from Path section, and then select an image type you want to save from the drop-down list box of Image Type. See screenshot:
Step 3. Click Export.
Note: It will create an index html in order to help you easily search for the exported images after you check Create index html. box in the Export Images dialog.
- Export and import Autocorrect entries easily
- Export and import multiple custom dictionaries
- Save Word document as image (png, jpeg and so on)
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders in to one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading 1, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...