How to list and edit all hyperlinks in Word?
When you work with a document have too many hyperlinks embedded in it, it’s tediously check and edit one hyperlink to another through the whole document. Is there any way to list, view and edit all hyperlinks of current document? This tutorial will tell you the answer.
List all hyperlinks within a Word document and edit them as you need:
With Kutools for Word's Hyperlinks Manager utility, it can list all hyperlinks within a word document and you can edit the hyperlinks as you need.
Kutools for Word: with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download and free trial Now!
Microsoft Word can’t list all hyperlinks of document for users, it can only colour and underline the text that hyperlinked to distinguish from normal text. You have to edit hyperlinks in document one by one.
1. Place the cursor in the hyperlinked text;
2. Right-click and then select Edit Hyperlink from list;
3. Type the new hyperlink in the Edit Hyperlink dialog, then click OK button.
Kutools can one-click to list all hyperlinks and their paths, and you can edit hyperlinks with the list, too.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Enterprise > Hyperlinks Manager, see screenshot:
2. In the Hyperlink Manager dialog box, all hyperlinks within the current document have been displayed into the dialog box, then you can select the hyperlink and then change the hyperlink to your need, see screenshot:
3. Then click Save button to save the changed hyperlink.
For more information about manage hyperlinks, please visit: manage hyperlinks feature description.
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoA global search & replace for hyperlinks as a further add-on will help others when renaming in required. You have already said that your tool does not do this, at this time, but I believe it will help others in the future when renaming is required.