How to list and edit all hyperlinks in Word?
When you work with a document have too many hyperlinks embedded in it, it’s tediously check and edit one hyperlink to another through the whole document. Is there any way to list, view and edit all hyperlinks of current document? This tutorial will tell you the answer.
Microsoft Word can’t list all hyperlinks of document for users, it can only colour and underline the text that hyperlinked to distinguish from normal text. You have to edit hyperlinks in document one by one.
1. Place the cursor in the hyperlinked text;
2. Right-click and then select Edit Hyperlink from list;
3. Type the new hyperlink in the Edit Hyperlink dialog, then click OK button.
Kutools for Excel can list all hyperlinks and their paths, and then you can edit them quickly and easily.
|Kutools for Word : with more than 100 handy Word add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Kutools Plus > Hyperlinks Manager, see screenshot:
2. In the Hyperlink Manager dialog box, all hyperlinks within the current document have been displayed into the dialog box, then you can select the hyperlink and then change the hyperlink to your need, see screenshot:
3. Then click Save button to save the changed hyperlink.
For more information about manage hyperlinks, please visit: manage hyperlinks feature description.
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...