Quick read multiple emails in Message List
If you receive multiple emails mixed with a bunch of junk emails every day, you can scan these emails in the message list directly, and then pick up useful emails and read them in the reading pane or message window. Now this tutorial will show you how to quick read multiple emails in the message list.
Note: This tutorial is introduced based on exchange account in Microsoft Outlook 2019 desktop program in Windows 10. And it may vary significantly or slightly depending on the types of email accounts (Exchange, IMAP or POP), the versions of Microsoft Outlook, and Windows environments.
You can widen the message list, and then enable the Auto Preview with multiple lines to quick read emails in the message list directly.
1. Firstly, widen the message list as you need:
(1) Move cursor to the right edge of the message list;
(2) Drag the edge to right when the cursor change to ;
(3) Release the mouse when the width is enough.
2. Click View > Message Preview and select 1 Line, 2 Lines, or 3 Lines in the drop-down list to change the number of preview lines. (In my case, I select 3 Lines.)
3. Now the Microsoft Outlook dialog comes out. Please click the This folder button or All mailboxes button as you need.
- This folder: If you want to change the number of preview lines in the current mail folder only, please click the This folder button;
- All mailboxes: If you want to change the number of preview lines in all folders of all mailboxes, please click the All mailboxes button.
Now the message list is changed as below screenshot shown. In the message list, you can preview the message content of every email in 3 lines (or other specified number of lines).
More articles ...
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.