Quickly select all first rows of tables in Word
Kutools for Word
It will be simple and easy to select all first rows from multiple tables in the current document by applying the utility Select First Rows from Kutools for Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Frist Rows. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you want to quickly select all first rows of tables from the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please put the cursor out of any tables, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select First Rows.
2. It will select all first rows of tables. See the following screenshots.
If you just want to quickly select all first rows of tables from a part of the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of document, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select First Rows.
2. It will select all first rows from tables in a selection of the current document. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Select Next Across Pages Table in Word
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns in Tables in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...