Quickly select table which spreads more than one page in Word
Kutools for Word
It is a waste of time to select a table which spreads more than one page, but by applying the utility Next Across Pages Table in Kutools for Word will save time with one click.
Click Kutools > Tables > Next Across Pages Table. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a table which spreads more than one page in the current document as shown as in the below and you want to select it quickly, you can get it done by follow steps.
1. Please put the cursor on the page which the table’s first row in, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools>Tables> Next Across Pages Table.
2. It will select the across page table. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select all single row tables in Word
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.