Quickly select all single cell tables in Word
Kutools for Word
If you want to quickly delete or remove all single cell tables from document in Word, the simplest way must be you can quickly select all singe cell tables from the document first. With applying the utility Select Single Cell Tables in Kutools for Word, selecting all single cells tables from a Word document which contains various kinds of tables will be much easier than ever.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Single Cell Tables. See screenshots:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you just want to quickly select all single cell tables from the whole document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please put the cursor out of any tables, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Single Row Tables.
2. In the popping out Select dialog, click the Yes button.
3. Then the Kutools for Word dialog pops out and displays how many single cell tables have been selected. Click the OK button to go ahead.
Now it selects all the single row tables in the whole document. See the following screenshot.
If you only want to select all single cell tables from a part of the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of document, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools >Tables > Select Single Cell Tables.
2. In the popping out Kutools for Outlook dialog, click the OK button.
Then all the single cell tables have been selected in the selection. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select table which spreads more than one page in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...