How to convert multiple workbooks to PDF files at once in Excel?
Sometime, you need to convert your Excel files to PDF files, so that they cannot be modified by others. In Excel, we can save an Excel file as PDF file by using Save As function. But how do you convert multiple workbooks to PDF files at the same time in Excel?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Launch you workbook that you want to convert to PDF format.
2. Click File > Save As in Excel 2010 / 2013, and in the Save As dialog box, please select PDF from the Save as type drop down list, and specify a folder for saving the new file.
3. Then click Options button at the bottom of Save As dialog, in the popped out Options dialog box, check Entire workbook, see screenshots:
4. And then click OK > Save, this whole workbook has been saved as PDF file format.
If you have multiple workbooks need to be converted, please apply above steps to save the workbooks to PDF files one by one.
Tip: If you are using Excel 2007, please click Office Button > Save As > PDF or XPS, see screenshot:
If you are tired of saving the workbook as PDF file one by one, here, I can introduce a handy and useful tool, Kutools for Excel, with its File Format Converter utility, you can quickly convert multiple workbooks to PDF files at once.
When you have installed Kutools for Excel, you can do as following steps:
1. Click Enterprise > Workbook Tools > File Format Converter, see screenshot:
2. In the File Format Converter dialog, specify the following options:
- (1.) Click the Type drop down list to choose the converter type you need, in this example, I select Excel workbook to PDF.
- (2.) Then click button to add the files or folders that you want to convert.
- (3.) To choose an output directory for these new format of files by clicking button.
3. Then click OK to start converting, when all the specified Excel files have been converted to the PDF files, a new workbook will be displayed to show the details of the conversion. See screenshot:
1. If you don’t want to keep the source files after conversion, please check Delete source files after conversion.
2. All of the files in your specified folder which includes the subfolders will be converted to the file format as you want as well.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThis is perfect for what I was looking for. Thanks for the sharing. I used to convert excel file to PDF file with Acethinker PDF Creator, one by one, not so quick, share it here as an alternative solution.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoi am editing and updating my data in pdf explorer and i have already my data in excel sheet so now i want to export to my excel log to pdf explorer how