How to delete drop down list in Excel?
Drop down list is used widely in Excel, but sometimes you think the drop down list are annoying and want to remove it. Now I talk about how to delete the drop down list in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Select the cell or range you want to delete the drop down list in, and click Data > Data Validation > Data Validation. See screenshot:
2. Then a dialog pops out, and click Clear All button in it, see screenshot:
3. Click OK button to close the dialog, and all drop down lists in the selection will be removed.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoThank you! Just cleared a list setting that was a pain in the ass to use--and it kept my data. All by following your instructions. Love learning new things. Especially when someone else makes it easy for me.