How to insert picture based on cell value in Excel?
Have you ever imaged to insert pictures into cells based on each cell value in Excel automatically? Now I tell you a quick way to insert multiple pictures based on cell value in Excel.
If you have installed Kutools for Excel – a handy Excel tool, you can apply its Import Pictures feature to quickly insert pictures into cells based on their values.
1. Enter the picture names into the cells one by one, and then select them.
2. Click Enterprise > Import/Export > Import Pictures. See screenshot:
3. In the Import Picture dialog, click Add > File or Folder to add pictures you need into the dialog. See screenshot:
4. Click Match button in the dialog to show a dialog for selecting the range cells. See screenshot:
5. Click OK button to close the Import Picture dialog, and in the popping up warning dialog box click the Yes button, at last click the Import button in the Import Pictures dialog. Now the pictures inserted based on cell value. See screenshots:
- Insert a pop up image in Excel
- Resize image to fit cell in Excel
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!