How to insert picture based on cell value in Excel?
Have you ever imaged to insert pictures into cells based on each cell value in Excel automatically? Now I tell you a quick way to insert multiple pictures based on cell value in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
If you have installed Kutools for Excel – a handy Excel tool, you can apply its Import Pictures feature to quickly insert pictures into cells based on their values.
1. Enter the picture names into the cells one by one, and then select them.
2. Click Enterprise > Import/Export > Import Pictures. See screenshot:
3. In the Import Picture dialog, click Add > File or Folder to add pictures you need into the dialog. See screenshot:
4. Click Match button in the dialog to show a dialog for selecting the range cells. See screenshot:
5. Click OK button to close the Import Picture dialog, and in the popping up warning dialog box click the Yes button, at last click the Import button in the Import Pictures dialog. Now the pictures inserted based on cell value. See screenshots:
- Insert a pop up image in Excel
- Resize image to fit cell in Excel