How to lock column width in pivot table?
When you create a pivot table and change the field time and time again, have you noticed that the column width is changed as same time? But if you want to set the column width static in pivot table, do you have any idea to lock the column width of pivot table in Excel?
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
It is easy for you to lock the column width of pivot table after creating your pivot table, please do as this:
1. Click a cell in the pivot table.
2. Then right click, and choose PivotTable Options from the context menu, see screenshot:
3. In the PivotTable Options dialog, under Layout & Format tab, uncheck Autofit column widths on update option, see screenshot:
4. And then click OK, from now, the column width will not be changed with your operations.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 23 days agoVery useful ! Thank you!
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 months agoMuito Obrigada!!