How to reorder chart series in Excel?
The inserted data series of a chart are in the same order as the order of the original data based on column in default. Now this tutorial tell you how to reorder the chart series in Excel.
To reorder chart series in Excel, you need to go to Select Data dialog.
1. Right click at the chart, and click Select Data in the context menu. See screenshot:
2. In the Select Data dialog, select one series in the Legend Entries (Series) list box, and click the Move up or Move down arrows to move the series to meet you need, then reorder them one by one.
3. Click OK to close dialog. Now you can see the chart series is reordered.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!