How to print pages with roman numeral page numbers?
We can easily insert the roman numeral page number in Word, but, Excel does not support this feature for users. Sometimes, we need to print the worksheet pages with roman numeral page numbers, how could you solve this job in Excel?
There is no built-in feature that allows you to print the pages with roman numeral page numbers, but you can create a macro that to do the trick. Please do with following steps:
1. Open the worksheet that you want to print.
2. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Print pages with roman numeral page numbers
Sub PrintRoman() 'Update 20140924 Dim xCount As Integer Dim xIndex As Integer xCount = ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)") For xIndex = 1 To xCount Application.ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = Application.Roman(xIndex) Application.ActiveSheet.PrintOut from:=xIndex, To:=xIndex Next Application.ActiveSheet.PageSetup.CenterFooter = "" End Sub
4. Then press F5 key to execute the code, and all the pages of the active worksheet will be printed with the roman numeral page numbers.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!