How to quickly print comments in Excel?
We insert some comments into the worksheet to mark some important information, and sometimes, we need to print all comments in Excel. For about how to print comments in Excel, please go to print comments in Excel as follows:
1. Open the worksheet, and click Review > Show All Comments, the comments will display. If necessary, rearrange the comments, so they don't overlap or cover the data. See screenshot:
2. Then click Page Layout > Print Titles, and a Page Setup dialog box will display.
3. And then click Sheet tab on the top ribbon, and click the drop down list from the Comments option, you can select At end of sheet or As displayed on sheet. See screenshot:
4. Then click Print button to preview the page. If you have selected At end of sheet option, you will get the following result:
If you have selected As displayed on sheet option, you will get the following result:
5. And then you can print the worksheet with the comments.Related Articals:
- Print multiple workbooks
- Print ranges
- Print title (top row) on every page
- Copy Excel page setup to other worksheets
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!