How to quickly print comments in Excel?
We insert some comments into the worksheet to mark some important information, and sometimes, we need to print all comments in Excel. For about how to print comments in Excel, please go to print comments in Excel as follows:
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. Open the worksheet, and click Review > Show All Comments, the comments will display. If necessary, rearrange the comments, so they don't overlap or cover the data. See screenshot:
2. Then click Page Layout > Print Titles, and a Page Setup dialog box will display.
3. And then click Sheet tab on the top ribbon, and click the drop down list from the Comments option, you can select At end of sheet or As displayed on sheet. See screenshot:
4. Then click Print button to preview the page. If you have selected At end of sheet option, you will get the following result:
If you have selected As displayed on sheet option, you will get the following result:
5. And then you can print the worksheet with the comments.Related Articals:
- Print multiple workbooks
- Print ranges
- Print title (top row) on every page
- Copy Excel page setup to other worksheets