How to quickly print comments in Excel?
We insert some comments into the worksheet to mark some important information, and sometimes, we need to print all comments in Excel. For about how to print comments in Excel, please go to print comments in Excel as follows:
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
1. Open the worksheet, and click Review > Show All Comments, the comments will display. If necessary, rearrange the comments, so they don't overlap or cover the data. See screenshot:
2. Then click Page Layout > Print Titles, and a Page Setup dialog box will display.
3. And then click Sheet tab on the top ribbon, and click the drop down list from the Comments option, you can select At end of sheet or As displayed on sheet. See screenshot:
4. Then click Print button to preview the page. If you have selected At end of sheet option, you will get the following result:
If you have selected As displayed on sheet option, you will get the following result:
5. And then you can print the worksheet with the comments.Related Articals:
- Print multiple workbooks
- Print ranges
- Print title (top row) on every page
- Copy Excel page setup to other worksheets