How to quickly print first page of each sheet?
If you have a workbook which contains multiple worksheets, and you just need to print the first page of each sheet. Actually, you can set the page 1 to 1 in the print settings and print them one by one. But, this will be troublesome and time consuming, are there any quick and easy ways for you to print all the first page of each tab in Excel?
Insert Page Break Every Row (quickly insert page break in every nth row of the worksheet.)
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
The following VBA code can help you to quickly print all the first pages of each worksheet at the same time. Please do as follows:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Print first page of each sheet
Sub PrintAllFirstPage() 'Update 20140924 Dim xWs As Worksheet For Each xWs In Application.ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets xWs.PrintOut from:=1, To:=1 Next End Sub
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and all the first pages of each tab will be printed at the same time.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, there are multiple printting tools in it, and you can use the the Print First Page of Each Worksheet function to print every first page of each sheet.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 120 handy Excel functions, enhance your working efficiency and save your working time.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Enable the workbook you want to print first page of every sheet only, and then click Enterprise > Printing > Print First Page of Each Worksheet. See screenshot:
Then all first page of each sheet are printed after the click.
|If you are interested in this addi-in, download the 60-days free trial.|
|There are some useful and easy printing tools in Kutools for Excel, such as Print Pages in Reverse Order, Pring First Page of Each Worksheet...which may do you a favor in a key moment!|