How to quickly print first page of each sheet?
If you have a workbook which contains multiple worksheets, and you just need to print the first page of each sheet. Actually, you can set the page 1 to 1 in the print settings and print them one by one. But, this will be troublesome and time consuming, are there any quick and easy ways for you to print all the first page of each tab in Excel?
The following VBA code can help you to quickly print all the first pages of each worksheet at the same time. Please do as follows:
1. Hold down the ALT + F11 keys, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
VBA code: Print first page of each sheet
Sub PrintAllFirstPage() 'Update 20140924 Dim xWs As Worksheet For Each xWs In Application.ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets xWs.PrintOut from:=1, To:=1 Next End Sub
3. Then press F5 key to run this code, and all the first pages of each tab will be printed at the same time.
If you have Kutools for Excel installed, there are multiple printting tools in it, and you can use the the Print First Page of Each Worksheet function to print every first page of each sheet.
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
Enable the workbook you want to print first page of every sheet only, and then click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print First Page of Each Worksheet, then a Kutools for Excel pops out for reconfirm. See screenshot:
Then all first page of each sheet are printed after the click.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!