How to no overlap bubble in bubble chart in Excel?
If the one bubble’s X value and Y value are close to another buddle’s in a bubble chart , the smaller bubble will be hidden by the bigger one as below screenshot shown, bubble A and bubble C are hidden. Now I will tell you some quick tricks to not overlap the bubbles in Excel.
You can change the front bubbles’ transparency to see the bubbles in the back.
1. Select the front bubble and right click to select Format Data Series from the context menu.
2. In Format Data Series dialog/pane, do two operations.
(1) Click Fill tab and check Solid fill option, then drag the Transparency slider to the bubble transparency you need.
(2) Click Border Color tab, check Solid line option, and select the color line you need. See screenshot:
3. Close dialog, you can see one of the front bubbles looks transparent.
4. Repeat above steps to change the transparency of the other bubble. And then you can see the hidden bubble.
No overlap bubbles by resort series’ order
With above way may be not convenient enough for you, you can use this way which just need to change the series order.
1. Click at the bubble chart, and right click to select Select Data from the context menu. See screenshot:
2. Then in the Select Data Source dialog, click at series A (the series has been hidden) in the Legend Entries (Series) section list, and click the Move Down arrow to move A to the bottom of all series. See screenshots:
3. Then repeat step 3 to move series C to the bottom in Select Data Source dialog.
Tip: Move the smallest bubble to the bottom, and move the second smallest bubble above the smallest one snd son on in the Legend Entries (Series) section.
4. Then click OK to close the dialog. Now you can see the small bubble has appeared in the front.
Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.