How to conditional format cells if containing #N/A in Excel?
With the conditional formatting function, you can quickly format all cells which containing #N/A in Excel. This tutorial will show you how to achieve it in details.
Please do as follows to format cells which containing #N/A with conditional formatting function.
1. Select the range which contains the #N/A cells you want to format.
2. Then click Conditional Formatting > New Rule under Home tab. See screenshot:
3. In the New Formatting Rule dialog box, please do as follows.
4. In the Format Cells dialog box, specify format for the #N/A cells, and then click the OK button.
5. When it returns to the New Formatting Rule dialog box, click the OK button.
You can see all cells which contain #N/A are formatted with the format you specified above.
Replace #N/A error value or all error values with zero, custom message or cell reference:
Kutools for Excel's Error Condition Wizard utility can quickly display the the error values with the 0(zero), a custom message, blank cells, cell reference, etc. as the below demo shown. Download tand try it now! (30-day free trail)
- How to conditional format cells based on first letter/character in Excel?
- How to conditional format dates less than/greater than today in Excel?
- How to conditional format or highlight first recurrence in Excel?
- How to conditional format negative percentage in red in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)