How to print only certain/specific worksheets in Excel?
It is easy to print the active worksheet in Excel. But in some cases, print multiple certain worksheets at the same time is required. This article will show you methods of printing only certain or specific worksheets in Excel.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
You can do as follows to print only certain worksheets in Excel.
1. Activate the workbook and hold the Ctrl key to select the specific worksheets you need to print, see screenshot:
2. After finishing selecting those certain worksheets, click File > Print > Print to print all selected sheets at once.
Note: If there are numerous worksheets in your workbook, it is not easy to select certain worksheets one by one. The next method is more convenient for you to print certain worksheets in Excel.
The Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard of Kutools for Excel can not only print multiple workbooks at once, but print multiple specified worksheets in a workbook or multiple workbooks at the same time easily.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Enterprise > Printing > Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard. See screenshot:
2. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 1 of 4 dialog box, check an option in the Files to be printed section based on the saving folder of your workbook, then click the Next button. Here I select the All of the files to be printed are in the same directory option.
3. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 2 of 4 dialog box, you need to:
3.1 Click the Browse button to select the folder contains the workbook you need to print.
3.2 Check the Excel workbooks box in the Type of files section.
3.3 Click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the following dialog box, you can see all workbooks in selected folder are listed out. Please choose the Specify sheets option, then specify the certain worksheets in current workbook or multiple workbooks as you need in the right box, and finally click the Finish button.
Then all specified worksheets in active workbook or multiple workbooks are printed out at once.
|You can download and try the free trial now!|
- How to print worksheet without blank rows in Excel?
- How to print sheet name or a list of sheet names in Excel?
- How to print selected columns together on one page in Excel?