How to print only certain/specific worksheets in Excel?
It is easy to print the active worksheet in Excel. But in some cases, print multiple certain worksheets at the same time is required. This article will show you methods of printing only certain or specific worksheets in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
You can do as follows to print only certain worksheets in Excel.
1. Activate the workbook and hold the Ctrl key to select the specific worksheets you need to print, see screenshot:
2. After finishing selecting those certain worksheets, click File > Print > Print to print all selected sheets at once.
Note: If there are numerous worksheets in your workbook, it is not easy to select certain worksheets one by one. The next method is more convenient for you to print certain worksheets in Excel.
The Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard of Kutools for Excel can not only print multiple workbooks at once, but print multiple specified worksheets in a workbook or multiple workbooks at the same time easily.
|Kutools for Excel : with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 60 days.|
1. Click Enterprise > Printing > Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard. See screenshot:
2. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 1 of 4 dialog box, check an option in the Files to be printed section based on the saving folder of your workbook, then click the Next button. Here I select the All of the files to be printed are in the same directory option.
3. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 2 of 4 dialog box, you need to:
3.1 Click the Browse button to select the folder contains the workbook you need to print.
3.2 Check the Excel workbooks box in the Type of files section.
3.3 Click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the following dialog box, you can see all workbooks in selected folder are listed out. Please choose the Specify sheets option, then specify the certain worksheets in current workbook or multiple workbooks as you need in the right box, and finally click the Finish button.
Then all specified worksheets in active workbook or multiple workbooks are printed out at once.
|You can download and try the free trial now!|
- How to print worksheet without blank rows in Excel?
- How to print sheet name or a list of sheet names in Excel?
- How to print selected columns together on one page in Excel?