How to print only certain/specific worksheets in Excel?
It is easy to print the active worksheet in Excel. But in some cases, print multiple certain worksheets at the same time is required. This article will show you methods of printing only certain or specific worksheets in Excel.
Print only certain worksheets in Excel
Print only certain worksheets in active/multiple workbook(s) with Kutools for Excel
Print only certain worksheets in Excel
You can do as follows to print only certain worksheets in Excel.
1. Activate the workbook and hold the Ctrl key to select the specific worksheets you need to print, see screenshot:
2. After finishing selecting those certain worksheets, click File > Print > Print to print all selected sheets at once.
Note: If there are numerous worksheets in your workbook, it is not easy to select certain worksheets one by one. The next method is more convenient for you to print certain worksheets in Excel.
Print only certain worksheets in active/multiple workbooks with Kutools for Excel
The Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard of Kutools for Excel can not only print multiple workbooks at once, but print multiple specified worksheets in a workbook or multiple workbooks at the same time easily.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard.
2. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 1 of 4 dialog box, check an option in the Files to be printed section based on the saving folder of your workbook, then click the Next button. Here I select the All of the files to be printed are in the same directory option.
3. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 2 of 4 dialog box, you need to:
3.1 Click the Browse button to select the folder contains the workbook you need to print.
3.2 Check the Excel workbooks box in the Type of files section.
3.3 Click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the following dialog box, you can see all workbooks in selected folder are listed out. Please choose the Specify sheets option, then specify the certain worksheets in current workbook or multiple workbooks as you need in the right box, and finally click the Finish button.
Then all specified worksheets in active workbook or multiple workbooks are printed out at once.
If you want to have a free trial ( 30-day) of this utility, please click to download it, and then go to apply the operation according above steps.
The Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Excel Solves Most of Your Problems, and Increases Your Productivity by 80%
- Reuse: Quickly insert complex formulas, charts and anything that you have used before; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns without losing Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows/Columns... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- More than 300 powerful features. Supports Office/Excel
2007-2019 and 365. Supports all languages. Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization. Full features
30-day free trial. 60-day money back guarantee.
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!