How to print only certain/specific worksheets in Excel?
It is easy to print the active worksheet in Excel. But in some cases, print multiple certain worksheets at the same time is required. This article will show you methods of printing only certain or specific worksheets in Excel.
You can do as follows to print only certain worksheets in Excel.
1. Activate the workbook and hold the Ctrl key to select the specific worksheets you need to print, see screenshot:
2. After finishing selecting those certain worksheets, click File > Print > Print to print all selected sheets at once.
Note: If there are numerous worksheets in your workbook, it is not easy to select certain worksheets one by one. The next method is more convenient for you to print certain worksheets in Excel.
The Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard of Kutools for Excel can not only print multiple workbooks at once, but print multiple specified worksheets in a workbook or multiple workbooks at the same time easily.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard.
2. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 1 of 4 dialog box, check an option in the Files to be printed section based on the saving folder of your workbook, then click the Next button. Here I select the All of the files to be printed are in the same directory option.
3. In the Print Multiple Workbooks Wizard – Step 2 of 4 dialog box, you need to:
4. In the following dialog box, you can see all workbooks in selected folder are listed out. Please choose the Specify sheets option, then specify the certain worksheets in current workbook or multiple workbooks as you need in the right box, and finally click the Finish button.
Then all specified worksheets in active workbook or multiple workbooks are printed out at once.
- How to print worksheet without blank rows in Excel?
- How to print sheet name or a list of sheet names in Excel?
- How to print selected columns together on one page in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!