How to hide the True/False words within cell when linked to checkbox in Excel?
After linking checkboxes to cells, you can see the words TRUE or FALSE displaying in the linked cells while checking or unchecking the check boxes as below screenshot shown. If you want to hide these displayed words, please try the method in this article.
Excel Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 70% of your time and solve 80% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced features designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately. 60-day Unlimited Free Trial
Please do as follows to hide the True/False words within cells when linked to checkboxes.
1. Select the cells with the words of True/False you need to hide, then press Ctrl + 1 keys simultaneously to open the Format Cells dialog box.
2. In the Format Cells dialog box, select Custom in the Category box under the Number tab, then enter three semicolon ;;; into the Type box, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then you can see the True/False words in selected cells are hidden immediately.
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to hide checkbox when row is hidden in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?