How to hide the True/False words within cell when linked to checkbox in Excel?
After linking checkboxes to cells, you can see the words TRUE or FALSE displaying in the linked cells while checking or unchecking the check boxes as below screenshot shown. If you want to hide these displayed words, please try the method in this article.
Please do as follows to hide the True/False words within cells when linked to checkboxes.
1. Select the cells with the words of True/False you need to hide, then press Ctrl + 1 keys simultaneously to open the Format Cells dialog box.
2. In the Format Cells dialog box, select Custom in the Category box under the Number tab, then enter three semicolon ;;; into the Type box, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then you can see the True/False words in selected cells are hidden immediately.
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to hide checkbox when row is hidden in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!