How to hide the True/False words within cell when linked to checkbox in Excel?
After linking checkboxes to cells, you can see the words TRUE or FALSE displaying in the linked cells while checking or unchecking the check boxes as below screenshot shown. If you want to hide these displayed words, please try the method in this article.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follows to hide the True/False words within cells when linked to checkboxes.
1. Select the cells with the words of True/False you need to hide, then press Ctrl + 1 keys simultaneously to open the Format Cells dialog box.
2. In the Format Cells dialog box, select Custom in the Category box under the Number tab, then enter three semicolon ;;; into the Type box, and finally click the OK button. See screenshot:
Then you can see the True/False words in selected cells are hidden immediately.
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to hide checkbox when row is hidden in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 5 months agoQuiero ocultar VERDADERO, FALSO pero que permita seguir haciendo filtros....