To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoBasta con copiar la linea tantas veces como se quiera nombrando la hoja que debe ser ocultada.
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
On Error Resume Next
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("DB2018").Visible = CheckBox1.Value
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("V2018").Visible = CheckBox1.Value
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("R2018").Visible = CheckBox1.Value
How to use checkbox to hide or unhide worksheet in Excel?
Checkbox is a useful feature in Excel. Here I will show you how to use a checkbox to hide or unhide a specified worksheet in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
Supposing you have a checkbox named checkbox1 in your workbook. When unchecking this checkbox, you want a certain worksheet to be hidden automatically in this workbook, and unhide this worksheet while checking the checkbox. Please achieve it as follows.
1. Open the worksheet contains the Checkbox1, right click the sheet tab, and then click View Code from the right-clicking menu.
Note: The check box should be ActiveX check box when you inserting.
2. In the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window, please copy and paste the below VBA code into the Code window. See screenshot:
VBA code: Use checkbox to hide or unhide specified worksheet
Private Sub CheckBox1_Click() On Error Resume Next ThisWorkbook.Sheets("Sheet5").Visible = CheckBox1.Value End Sub
Note: In the code, Sheet5 is the name of the worksheet you will hide or unhide with checkbox1. Please replace the worksheet name as you need.
3. Press Alt + Q keys simultaneously to close the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
From now on, when unchecking the checkbox1, the specified worksheet “Sheet5” will be hidden automatically. And you can show it by checking the checkbox. See screenshot:
- How to filter data based on checkbox in Excel?
- How to hide checkbox when row is hidden in Excel?
- How to create a drop down list with multiple checkboxes in Excel?
- How to highlight cell or row with checkbox in Excel?
Recommended Productivity Tools
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoFunciona perfectamente pero, ¿cómo se pueden ocultar varias hojas con el mismo checkbox? Muchas gracias!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoHow do you do multiple on the same page? How do i then hide sheet 3 or 4 with a checkbox?