How to remove all formula references but keep values in cells in Excel?
For removing all formula references but keep values in cells, this article will show you methods to achieve it.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follows to remove all formula references but keep values in specified cells in Excel.
1. Select the cells you need to remove all references, then press Ctrl + C keys, keep these cells selected, right click and select Values under Paste Options section. See screenshot:
Then you can see all formula references of selected cells are removed immediately, and only kept the cell values as below screenshot shown.
Here I recommend you the To Actual utility of Kutools for Excel. With this utility, you can quickly remove all formula references but keep values in selected cells with only one click. Please do as follows.
1. Select the cells you need to remove references, then click Kutools > To Actual. See screenshot:
Then you can see all formula references of selected cells are removed immediately, and only kept the cell values. See screenshot:
- How to reference format and value from another cell in Excel?
- How to reference or link value in unopened/closed Excel workbook file?
- How to reference worksheet by index number instead of name in Excel?
- How to keep formula cell reference constant in Excel?
- How to reference tab name in cell in Excel?