How to remove all formula references but keep values in cells in Excel?
For removing all formula references but keep values in cells, this article will show you methods to achieve it.
Please do as follows to remove all formula references but keep values in specified cells in Excel.
1. Select the cells you need to remove all references, then press Ctrl + C keys, keep these cells selected, right click and select Values under Paste Options section. See screenshot:
Then you can see all formula references of selected cells are removed immediately, and only kept the cell values as below screenshot shown.
Here I recommend you the To Actual utility of Kutools for Excel. With this utility, you can quickly remove all formula references but keep values in selected cells with only one click. Please do as follows.
Before applying Kutools for Excel, please download and install it firstly.
1. Select the cells you need to remove references, then click Kutools > To Actual.
Then you can see all formula references of selected cells are removed immediately, and only kept the cell values. See screenshot:
- How to reference format and value from another cell in Excel?
- How to reference or link value in unopened/closed Excel workbook file?
- How to reference worksheet by index number instead of name in Excel?
- How to keep formula cell reference constant in Excel?
- How to reference tab name in cell in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!