How to change the header image size in Excel?
How could you change the image size when you insert an image in a sheet header as below screenshot shown? In this article, you may get the answer.
When you insert an image to the header, the size of the image may be too big, and in this case, you need to resize it.
1. Click View > Page Layout to display the header, see screenshot:
2. Go to click on the header to display the Design tab. See screenshot:
3. Click Format Picture under Design tab, and then you can resize the Height and Width as you need under Size tab in the Format Picture dialog. See screenshot:
4. Click OK. Then the header image has been resized. See screenshot:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!