How to insert a picture into a Command Button in Excel?
In some cases, you may want to display picture instead of text on a command button in the worksheet as below screenshot shown. This article will show you a method to achieve it.
Please do as follows to insert a picture into a Command Button in Excel.
1. Insert a command button into your worksheet by clicking Developer > Insert > Command Button (ActiveX Control). See screenshot:
2. Then right-click the inserted command button, and select Properties from the context menu. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Properties pane, please click the button in the Picture field as below screenshot shown.
4. Find and select a picture you need in the Load Picture dialog box, and then click the Open button.
5. Close the Properties pane.
Then the specified picture is displayed on the Command Button as below screenshot shown.
- How to center a picture in an Excel cell?
- How to check if a cell contains picture in Excel?
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to enlarge image when click on it in Excel?
- How to use Command Button to save active worksheet as PDF file in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!