How to insert a picture into a Command Button in Excel?
In some cases, you may want to display picture instead of text on a command button in the worksheet as below screenshot shown. This article will show you a method to achieve it.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Please do as follows to insert a picture into a Command Button in Excel.
1. Insert a command button into your worksheet by clicking Developer > Insert > Command Button (ActiveX Control). See screenshot:
2. Then right-click the inserted command button, and select Properties from the context menu. See screenshot:
3. In the opening Properties pane, please click the button in the Picture field as below screenshot shown.
4. Find and select a picture you need in the Load Picture dialog box, and then click the Open button.
5. Close the Properties pane.
Then the specified picture is displayed on the Command Button as below screenshot shown.
- How to center a picture in an Excel cell?
- How to check if a cell contains picture in Excel?
- How to insert image or picture dynamically in cell based on cell value in Excel?
- How to enlarge image when click on it in Excel?
- How to use Command Button to save active worksheet as PDF file in Excel?
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoWhat to do if, when pressing the 3 dots, the picture selection is not opening?