How to protect worksheet from viewing in Excel?
This article is talking about protecting worksheet from other users viewing in Excel.
Recommended Excel Productivity Tools
Please do as follows to protect a specific worksheet from viewing in Excel.
1. Open the worksheet you want to protect from viewing, right click the sheet tab and select Hide from the context menu to hide the worksheet. See screenshot:
2. Click Review > Protect Workbook.
3. In the Protect Structure and Windows dialog box, enter a password into the Password textbox, keep the Structure box selected and then click the OK button. Then confirm the password in the Confirm Password dialog box. See screenshot:
Now the specific worksheet is protected for viewing in the workbook.
- How to use drop down list in a protected worksheet in Excel?
- How to lock specified cells without protecting the whole worksheet in Excel?
- How to hide formula but display the result without protecting worksheet in Excel?