How to remove all decimal points but retain value in Excel?
Supposing you have a number list as below screenshot shown, how can you remove all decimal points but retaining value? This article will show you method to quickly get it done in Excel.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel/Office
Please do as follows to remove all decimal but retain value in Excel.
1. Select a blank cell, enter formula =INT(A2*100) into the Formula Bar, and then press the Enter key to get the result. See screenshot:
Note: In the formula, A2 is the cell contains the decimal number you will remove.
2. Keep selecting the first result cell, then drag the Fill Handle down to get all results as below screenshot shown.
- How to remove all commas in Excel?
- How to remove formulas from worksheet but keep the values/results in Excel?
- How to remove unwanted text from cell in Excel?
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...