How to remove all decimal points but retain value in Excel?
Supposing you have a number list as below screenshot shown, how can you remove all decimal points but retaining value? This article will show you method to quickly get it done in Excel.
Please do as follows to remove all decimal but retain value in Excel.
1. Select a blank cell, enter formula =INT(A2*100) into the Formula Bar, and then press the Enter key to get the result. See screenshot:
Note: In the formula, A2 is the cell contains the decimal number you will remove.
2. Keep selecting the first result cell, then drag the Fill Handle down to get all results as below screenshot shown.
- How to remove all commas in Excel?
- How to remove formulas from worksheet but keep the values/results in Excel?
- How to remove unwanted text from cell in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!