How to combine multiple sheets into a pivot table in Excel?
Supposing you have multiple worksheets with identical column structures as below screenshot. Now you need to create a pivot table from the specified data of these worksheets, how can you do to achieve it? This article will show you method to get it done in details.
Please do as follows to combine multiple worksheets’ data into a pivot table.
1. Click Customize Quick Access Toolbar > More Commands as below screenshot shown.
2. In the Excel Options dialog box, you need to:
2.1 Select All Commands from the Choose commands from drop-down list;
2.2 Select PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard in the command list box;
2.3 Click the Add button;
2.4 Click the OK button. See screenshot:
3. Then the PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard button is shown on the Quick Access Toolbar. Click the button to open the PivotTable and PivotChart Wizard. In the wizard, select Multiple consolidation ranges option and the PivotTable option, and then click the Next button. See screenshot:
4. In the second wizard, select I will create the page fields option and click the Next button.
5. In the third wizard, click the button to select the data from the first worksheet you will combine to the pivot table, and click the Add button. Then repeat this step to add other worksheets data into the All ranges box. Select the 0 option in the How many page fields do you want section, and then click the Next button.
Note: You can select 1, 2 or other options in the How many page fields do you want section as you need. And enter a different name in the Field box for each range.
6. In the last wizard, select where you want to put the pivot table (here I select New worksheet option), and then click the Finish button.
Then a Pivot table with specified worksheets’ data is created. You can arrange it in the PivotTable Fields as you need.
- How to create a Pivot Table from Text file in Excel?
- How to filter Pivot table based on a specific cell value in Excel?
- How to link Pivot Table filter to a certain cell in Excel?
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supports Office/Excel 2007-2021 and 365 | Available in 44 Languages | Easy to Uninstall Completely
Kutools for Excel Boasts Over 300 Features, Ensuring That What You Need Is Just A Click Away...
Supercharge Your Excel Skills: Experience Efficiency Like Never Before with Kutools for Excel (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day! (Full-Featured 30-Day Free Trial)