How to change the fonts in Notes of Outlook?
As you see, when you are creating and composing a note in Microsoft Outlook, you cannot change the font in the note. Some users may not get used to the default font size, font color, and font style in Notes. Actually, you can change the default fonts in Notes. This article will introduce a trick to change the fonts in Notes of Microsoft Outlook easily.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
If you want to change the default font color, font size, and font style in Notes of Microsoft Outlook 2010, please do it as following:
Step 1: Open the Outlook Options dialog box with clicking the File > Options.
Step 2: In the Outlook Options dialog box, please click the Notes and Journal in the left bar.
Step 3: Go to the Notes options section, and click the Font button. See the following screen shot:
- To change the font, please click and highlight a font name in the Font: box;
- To change the font style, please click and highlight a font style in the Font style: box;
- To change the font size, please click and highlight a size in the Size: box;
- To change the font color, please click the Color: box, and pick up a color in the drop down list;
Step 5: Click all OK buttons in each dialog box.
After you configure the default font for notes, the font settings you have specified in Step 4 will be applied to every new note you create automatically.
Note: Microsoft Outlook 2013 does not support users to change the default font in Notes.
This section will guide you to change the default font size, font color, and font style in Notes of Microsoft Outlook 2007 with following steps:
Step 1: Click the Tools > Options.
Step 2: In the Options dialog box, please click the Note Options button on the Preferences tab.
Step 3: In the popping up Notes Options dialog box, please click the Font button.
Then you will get into the Font dialog box, and you can follow the same steps we talked about in Microsoft Outlook 2010 to change the default font in Notes.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoseems the Notes and Journal options are missing in Outlook 2013 options. How do I change the fontsize for notes in Outlook 2013?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoCan you pls advise how to change the fonts in Notes, for outlook 2013
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI am having the same problem. I somehow accidentally changed the font color of my notes in Outlook 2016 and I can't change it back. I do not see Notes & Journal as an option within the "Options" menu. I have been searching online and I can't seem to find any type of answer.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI do not see Notes & Journal as an option within the "Options" menu.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoHow do I go about changing the font and size of notes in Outlook 2016? It opens up to a full screen page and I can't resize it. Thanks!