How to change bullet style and color in Outlook?
For changing the formatting of the bullet list such as the bullet style and the color, Microsoft Outlook provides you with an easy way. You can learn as following tutorial shows.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To change the formatting or the bullet list, please do as follows.
1. Go to the message edit window, click on a bullet in the list.
Note: Click on a bullet, then all bullets in the list will be selected.
2. Click the arrow next to the Bullets under Message tab. And then select a bullet style you want to use under Bullet Library section. See screenshot:
3. Then the bullet style is changed. See screenshots:
1. Click on a bullet in the bullet list to select all bullets.
2. Then click the arrow next to the Font Color under Message tab. And select a color from the list. See screenshot:
3. Then you can see the bullets color are changed to the color you selected.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.