How to change bullet style and color in Outlook?
For changing the formatting of the bullet list such as the bullet style and the color, Microsoft Outlook provides you with an easy way. You can learn as following tutorial shows.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
To change the formatting or the bullet list, please do as follows.
1. Go to the message edit window, click on a bullet in the list.
Note: Click on a bullet, then all bullets in the list will be selected.
2. Click the arrow next to the Bullets under Message tab. And then select a bullet style you want to use under Bullet Library section. See screenshot:
3. Then the bullet style is changed. See screenshots:
1. Click on a bullet in the bullet list to select all bullets.
2. Then click the arrow next to the Font Color under Message tab. And select a color from the list. See screenshot:
3. Then you can see the bullets color are changed to the color you selected.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.