How to close all opened items windows at once in Outlook?
When you opening multiple items, such as message, task or appointment all together in Outlook, there will be multiple conditional item windows showing in your computer. If you want to close other windows at once and just keep the main Outlook interface only, you need to manually close them one by one. Actually, Outlook provides you with a function of closing all opened items windows at once. Please do as follows.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
For closing all conditional windows all at once and just keep the main Outlook interface, please do as follows.
1. Please go the View tab, and then click Close All Items in the Window group. See screenshot:
2. After clicking the Close All Items button, you will see all conditional windows are closed all at once.
If you are using Outlook 2007, you can close other conditional windows but keep the main Outlook interface with this:
Please go to the main Outlook interface, and then click File > Close All Items, see screenshot:
Then all the other windows have been closed at a time and leave the main Outlook interface.
Note: If you are locating at another window such as the task or appointment window, you should go back to the main Outlook interface.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.