How to hide meeting requests and responses in Outlook?
As you know, the meeting requests, meeting responses, and meeting updates are sent via emails in Microsoft Outlook. Some users may not want these emails about meetings showing in the mail folder. Here you can find your way to hide all meeting requests and meeting responses in Microsoft Outlook.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To hide all meeting requests and meeting responses, such as meeting acceptance, from email messages in Microsoft Outlook, please do as following:
Step 1: Shift to the Mail view, and open the mail folder that you will hide meeting requests and responses from.
Step 2: Open the Advanced View Settings dialog box:
- In Outlook 2007, please click the View > Current View > Customize Current View;
- In Outlook 2010 and 2013, please click the View Settings button on the View tab.
Step 3: In the new popping up dialog box, click the Filter button.
Step 4: In the coming Filter dialog box, go to the Advanced tab, and:
(1) Click the Field > All Appointment fields > Duration;
(2) Click the Conditior (or Condition) box, and select the does not exit from the drop down list;
(3) Click the Add to List button;
(4) Click the OK button to close the Filter dialog box.
Step 5: Click the OK button in the Advanced View Settings dialog box.
After configuring, all emails about meetings, including the meeting requests, meeting responses, and meeting updates, are hidden from current opened mail folder in Microsoft Outlook at once.
Note: You can save the custom view with clicking the Change View > Save Current View As a New View in Outlook 2010 and 2013.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.