How to auto start Outlook when turning on your computer?
While using Outlook, you might need the Outlook to be auto started when turning on your computer instead of launching it by yourself. In this article, we will show you how to auto start Outlook when computer starts.
- Automate emailing with Auto CC/BCC, Auto Forward by rules; send Auto Reply (Out of Office) without requiring an exchange server...
- Get reminders like BCC Warning when replying to all while you're in the BCC list, and Remind When Missing Attachments for forgotten attachments...
- Improve email efficiency with Reply (All) With Attachments, Auto Add Greeting or Date & Time into Signature or Subject, Reply Multiple Emails...
- Streamline emailing with Recall Emails, Attachment Tools (Compress All, Auto Save All...), Remove Duplicates, and Quick Report...
You can add the Outlook application to the Startup folder in order to auto start your Outlook when turning on computer. Please do as follows:
1. Close your Outlook program.
2. Please click Start > All Program > Microsoft Office. See screenshot:
3. Right click the Microsoft Outlook, and then click Copy from the right-clicking menu.
4. Staying in the All Program list, choose the Startup folder and right click it，then click Explore in the menu.
5. Then the Startup folder pops up, right click inside the box and then click Paste. Or you can press Ctrl + V to paste the Outlook shortcut into the folder. And finally close the folder.
From now on, when you start your computer, the Outlook program will be launched automatically.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.