How to auto start Outlook when turning on your computer?
While using Outlook, you might need the Outlook to be auto started when turning on your computer instead of launching it by yourself. In this article, we will show you how to auto start Outlook when computer starts.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
You can add the Outlook application to the Startup folder in order to auto start your Outlook when turning on computer. Please do as follows:
1. Close your Outlook program.
2. Please click Start > All Program > Microsoft Office. See screenshot:
3. Right click the Microsoft Outlook, and then click Copy from the right-clicking menu.
4. Staying in the All Program list, choose the Startup folder and right click it，then click Explore in the menu.
5. Then the Startup folder pops up, right click inside the box and then click Paste. Or you can press Ctrl + V to paste the Outlook shortcut into the folder. And finally close the folder.
From now on, when you start your computer, the Outlook program will be launched automatically.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.